Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Word of Promise, New Testament Audio Bible Review

Have you ever found yourself singing along to the radio in the car and then you realize you are singing a new song that you haven’t sung before? When we hear things over and over again, we tend to remember them. So when I saw an opportunity to order The Word of Promise, New Testament, I jumped and ordered it as quickly as possible.

The Word of Promise, New Testament is a new way to hear the Word of God and will leave you wanting to listen to it more and more. Whether you listen to it in your car, at the house, or at work you will hear the Word of God from over 120 different actors. Enhanced with sound effects and music, you can begin to imagine what things were like as the events were happening. The scenes come alive in your mind and it brings you closer to what is being said. I know for me it drew me in and I didn’t want to stop listening.

I highly recommend The Word of Promise, New Testament, to anyone who is in the market for an audio bible. The audio is read in the New King Kames Version and comes to life where ever you are listening to it. I will continue to listen for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment