Friday, November 27, 2009

A Million Miles in a Thousand Years By Donald Miller

Ever wanted to be able to change your life? Want to get out of the normal routines and patterns that your family line has set. Donald Miller’s newest release A Million Miles in a Thousand Years will try and show you how to change your life as if you are part of a movie script.

Overall I wasn’t too captivated by this book. I found it hard to read at times and would have to force myself to not put it down. I am not saying that this book is not a good read; it was just not one for me. The thoughts behind the book made me really want to read it, however I was not captured in the writing.

The brightest part of the book for me was thinking back and wondering what it would be like if my life was turned into a movie. Would I change anything and if so how? I found a few things that I would like to not have dealt with in my life, however they are also what has shaped me into whom I am today.

So all in all, while not a great read for me, this book does make you think about your life and the journey you have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment